Sunday, December 20, 2009

Procrastination, It's driving me crazy!!



I should not be doing this, I should not be doing this! If I say that enough times, will it make me write my case study any sooner?? Probably not! And the sad thing is, no one is reading my blog so I'm wasting my time by wasting time! Arrggh! So bad...
I am distracted by life, I think that is why my focus is so off. Life is about to take a major turn... more about that soon. Maybe that will give my blog a focus??
I am working on a photo Christmas project. I will try to post the finished product once I find an industrial "R" to complete.
Merry Christmas! I love Christmas and this year is going to be bittersweet... Here are some funny photos of my reindeer!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Soul Sister,

    I'm your first follower. But, don't worry, I'm sure I won't be your last.

    Procrastination is my anthem in life and actually as I sit here amongst the mess of my house lost in the world of blogging, I know I have sinned. Hey, there are worse attributes.

    Keep on, keepin on. There were days I felt like no one was reading. It will all pay off. You'll see.

    ReplyDelete